Are girls easier to get on online dating sites?

is it easier to get girls on online dating sites?

Most Helpful Girl

• It might be easier but I don't know why I always thought online dating websites were for desperate people? Like I don't know I would never consider going on dating websites if I wanna get a date, id go out more, go to dancing clubs where people generally have fun and meet new people, join some kind of club, or activity I'm interested in and might meet someone with same interests through ect. I wouldn't consider dating websites as many people can mold themselves into who they "wanna" be or who they think people would want to hear about them. Plus, many people are way more photogenic in pictures than they are in real life. We all choose the best pics and take them in the best way possible to adjust to our needs. Maybe its because I haven't used one before, but I don't know that's what I generally think about them.

What Girls Said 6

• I think for the most part, a lot of girls are because they are so insecure that they will give a lot to someone who pays them the slightest attention and raises their self esteem even the tiniest. That becomes apparant to me when I see girls posting revealing pics or trying to be sexy or asking a question about if guys like a feature that they obviously have in their profile picture, then they flirt endlessly with the guy even if they're not all that interested in his personality or even very attracted to him. For the moment, he's filling this hole that he's not meant to fill and that feels good to them. I think it makes them feel desirable which is maybe a feeling they don't get very often from men who aren't online.

So yeah, I think for a lot of girls, it's easy to get them online. I've watched it happen a lot.

• Harder actually. The guy to girl ratio does not work in your favor. I read that girls give guys a lower rating on datings sites then if she met the guy in person.

You would think they would be easier to get because the perception is that any one on a dating site is desperate but since there are way more guys on dating sites than girls the girls have their pick.

• Probably...

if they are there, on those sites, it's to date too. so, I don't think they will play hard to get.

• To get girls how?

• To capture them and make them yours :)

• lol, I think laughter is the key to most peoples' heart. =)

• Well, there are more options in terms of the online dating sites.

• Depends on the girl. If she's easy then sure. If she likes to play hard to get, then it's a whole different game.

What Guys Said 3

• If you have the guts to approach, you'll probably have a higher success rate in real life.

That said, the most accomplished 'dater' I know (he's really not a player, he tends to go from girlfriend to girlfriend, and might fool around in between but doesn't really set out to) uses online services when he's looking for a girlfriend, but approachs in real life too.

Its not like you have to pick one or the other.

• no, quite the oppossite, girls are far more picky, choosy online than they are in real-life, they get flooded, bombared with messages

• Doubt it.