Why did she stop texting?

Met a girl, got her number, started texting the next day. We texted for like 3 days, suddenly she stopped. What happened.?

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe she thought you're taking too long to ask her out

What Girls Said 3

• She could have had a guy in her life that she wasn't sure about but now there's been a change in the relationship (I've done this before, unfortunately. I feel really bad).

Or you could have said something offensive/weird or been really boring.

• Well she was from Las Vegas, she was only in town for like a month or two visiting her sister, so who knows what kind of life she had back in Vegas. As far as saying something offensive definitely not, I will never do something as rude as that. As so being boring, I will admit I migh have had a boring second, but I tried to make it as interesting as I could, sometimes my life is just not that much fun.

• I doubt it's that you were offensive or boring, really. Most of the time it's a personal reason.

• if she just stopped texting you most likely she got bored or you texted her to much with actually having anything to say.

• *without actually having anything to say.*

is what I meant

• Sounds about right, I just neede to know if there was something I did or said, the only thing I can be guilty of is probably not being so interesting, but ill try to work on that.

• be yourself :) if she didn't find you interesting that girl wasn't for you. I'm sure there's girls out there that actually would find you interesting

• some girls are just like that. I personally cannot text a guy for like 3 days in a row because I start to think "oh maybe he thinks I'm annoying for texting so much..." or something along those lines. give it a break for a few days. then text her again asking how her weeks been. if she doesn't respond, she probably wasn't feelin it.

What Guys Said 2

• She probably wants you to start a new texting conversation and ask her how she is doing... that shows her you are worried and that you 'do' care about he ;-)

~ Just an other mind game...~

• She might not have been interested in the first place. Just because a girl gave you her number doesn't necessarily mean she likes you.

She might have texted back to you just to be nice, but the fact how you kept prolonging messages and texting her so often made her realize you wanted her but she didn't want you.