Every time I see her in the hall she smiles at me. Really confused help?

so there is this girl at my school that always sits by me and talks to me in the classes I have with her, Every time I see her in the hall she smiles at me. I recently got her number and texted her, she texted me back for awhile then quit texting me. the next day she texted me but quit after a while. The next day she texted me again but quit after a little bit the next day I texted her but she didn't text me back. after that she wasn't at school for a while but I saw her and when we talked she told me I can text her I did but no reply why would she tell me to text her if she doesn't even text back is she just being nice and if she is why wouldn't she just not say anything about me texting her in the first place?

Most Helpful Girl

• the thing is, She might like you and don't want it to be obvious, so she doesn't want you to see that she's kinda being interested. which means she cannot control the situation and she doesn't know when to reply or not.

Got my point?

Do you like her?

What Girls Said 3

• Well it's possible she's just not a texting freak. If you like her ask her out. If you don't just ask her why she isn't texting you much. Most girls really appreciate the straight forward (But polite) guys.

• Well, chances are she just didn't have her phone, or it was dead, or her mom took it away, or she just didn't feel like texting anyone. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

And also, give her a hug. If she was out of school for a bit, something might be wrong. Let her know she has you to lean on in the event she needs someone.

She likes you, or she's really nice.

• 0|0

What Guys Said 2

• She has a father,

She has a boyfriend:

Your texting her too much.

Let me give you some advice:

NEVER NEVER be doing nothing, always be doing something!

Her: What are you doing...

You: ANYTHING BUT NOTHING YOU?... Always be doing something, watching the game, playing halo, getting ready for a shower, brushing your teeth, doing laundry, cleaning your room, studing for the exam.. and DON'T text her back right away...give it at least 5 mins. (For the first text)

limit yourself in text messages.. invite her out to do things as well, don't just text all the time.

• She has a father,

She has a boyfriend:

Your texting her too much.

Let me give you some advice:

NEVER NEVER not be doing anything, always be doing something!

Her: What are you doing...

You: ANYTHING BUT NOTHING YOU?... Always be doing something, watching the game, playing halo, getting ready for a shower, brushing your teeth, doing laundry, cleaning your room, studing for the exam.. and DON'T text her back right away...give it a min.