Hey, so this girl and I have been talking for the last few months. We have opposite schedules, and rarely get to see each other. I sent her a text yesterday asking how her day was, and didn't get a response. She's normally really good about getting texts back to me, but didn't respond at all this time.
My question is if I text/call her next or if I ignore it and wait for her to text/call me? I normally have a strict limit on not sending an a text if one gets ignored (phone calls are different). I like this girl, but need to decide if it's better to sit back and let things work themselves out for a while, instead of me over-pursuing her.
Most Helpful Girl
1. Maybe she didn't notice? My boyfriend doesn't notice I text him sometimes, it happens.
2. Maybe she got side tracked, opened the message, decided to reply later (she was busy) and just for got.
3. Her phone is off/dead/broken
4. She doesn't have her phone on her person for whatever reason
5. She thought she replied but maybe it didn't send or she forgot to hit send or whatever
There are plenty of reasons she hasn't replied yet, and this one text no reply rule is going to get you into a lot of trouble. There's no problem sending a few texts even if she doesn't reply.
Though texting is never my favorite thing to do, there are so many things that can not work or get miscommunicated or sh*t like that. If you really like her, call her and talk to her, not about the text, just about life in general. Quit texting all the time and give her a call. Every girl loves getting phone calls from their boyfriends/crushes/husbands 'cause it shows they care and such.0