Am I a horrible person for not knowing when I started dating my boyfriend?

I don't know when my anniversary is of when I started dating my boyfriend. It was the first week of April but I have no idea what day. Should I ask him? Does it matter? We've been dating for approximately 7 months now. I just feel bad about not knowing this info and we've never actually celebrated an anniversary... but if we make it to a year I will feel like a terrible person for not knowing when that is lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, girls normally remember these dates, guys are quite famous to forget these dates.

If you want to know that date, it snot so difficult. as you said, that it was 1st week of April, so you will at least have an idea that whether it was weekend or week day. If its weekend, then you have only two choices, if not then 5 choices.

If you still don't remember the exact day, then you can ask him, do you remember, when did we met for the first time, If he tell you the date, that's good, and you can say something good in response.

If he does not, then you can say you should had to, and then you can assume any date from the first week if April :), tell him that don't forget this date again :P.

What Guys Said 2

• Pick a day and claim he is wrong. Many women probably do that and we don't even know any better.

• haha then I'd feel even worse for knowing I made it up

• You are too hard on yourself. Go back to cell phone records or maybe credit card receipts. Did the place you go on the date have reservations? Did you buy a certain outfit before the date? By piecing together clues, you will narrow it down.

• no that just means numbers aren't important to you

What Girls Said 2

• No, you are not horrible. I see no big deal in it. Just ask him what day he thinks

it is..and that you just want to be on the same page as him. xx

• Not really.Even I don't remember mine.I just remember the month but not that specific.I don't remember wht day was it and what was the time etc...He was the one who keep reminding me about it lol.Its not like marriage anniversary so not tht crucial for me.