Perfect place for first date?

Where to go for first date ?

Where did you go for your first date ? How was it ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've always wanted to go on was to super wal-mart. We have a subway in our walmart, so we'd eat there. Then play in the arcade, go have a sword fight in the toy isle, finally play soccer in the ball isle. Then we'd go back to my house or something and go 4 wheeling. Maybe going to play paint ball would be fun.

My actual first date?

I was 13, the guy was 17 (stupid, right?), we were at the county fair and went to a dance. We slow danced together and it was really sweet. When we were slow dancing I also had my first kiss. Looking back, it was kind of dumb but it still makes me smile.

What Girls Said 11

• We went to pick up a walk shirt for a marathon walk I was going to do the next day, then to a fancy and comfy little Greek restaurant in the heart of the city. We had mussels, moussaka, and salmon with wine pairings and got to know each other better, then went for a walk. It was so romantic and beautiful, absolutely perfect :) I think coffee is great if you would like to get to know someone for a second conversation, but if you have been talking for a while, why not go all out and treat yourselves to a wonderful evening of dining out?

• Not been talking for a while .. just the girl asked me out of the blue lol

• a public area is the best place for a first date. the being alone, up close and personal dates can follow afterward once you go on more dates and get to know the person more. for my first date with someone I went to a hookah bar. there was music, drinks and a really cool crowd of people. the music wasn't too loud or too low and everything was perfect. I got to have fun, show him my laid back style and get to know him at the same time. first dates are suppose to be fun and the start of MAYBE something new not mushy.

• A local bar,walk in the park,bowling,coffee,dinner,etc.

My first date(after being married for a million years)was great! We talked,we flirted,we had a great time! But then he dumped me a week later. Ass hole.

• the perfect place would be to go eat somewere. gives you time to eat and talk and get to know each other...

• out for coffee, mmm-mm

• Someone once took me to an art studio where you could create your own painting. it was a lot of fun especially because I love being creative. Best advice... find out what the person likes and take it from there. If you really can't decide, do something neutral like dinner and a movie

• A nice, cozy dinner...nothing too loud or fancy so we can be comfy & talk...then maybe a walk around somewhere outside. Hopefully ending with a sweet cheek kiss, or on the hand. Dreamy.

• sweet :)

• omg yes kiss her on the hand. that would make me blush big time and think of you all the time until we met again. no jk!

• To a restaurant and eat something, then go on a walk in a park, a kiss on the cheeck then go home. buh-bye

• The beach at from sunset to night.

• park, movies, somewhere were your both comfortable nd you both know well

• go to the zoo. you can talk about the animals if there are slilences

• Nice :)

• so...what did you decide to do?

What Guys Said 2

• Some place you can talk to them and get a good judge of there charecter. Quiet resturant or go for a walk in the park or a beach.

• Talk / get to know each other over coffee or drinks. Save the food for later because you can't talk and chew at the same time.