Would you date a guy who didn't really find you that physically attractive?

If a guy didn't really find you that physically attractive or was just "ok" with your physical attractiveness, would you date him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. I've got low enough self esteem I don't need to be with a guy who would be disgusted by me as well.

There is one thing in the whole world that I can't stand in a relationship and that's the idea that I'm not good enough or not enough for my partner. That he would be looking at other girls, flirting with other girls, checking them out, trying to get with them, or wanting to get with them. To be not pretty enough for him would kill me, absolutely kill me. I may, quite literally cry myself to sleep some nights, hahaha. But I would never have sex with him. I would never wear anything mildly sexy or show offy. I would never look at him in the eye, any of that sh*t. I would be embarrassed, ashamed, uncomfortable, sad, upset... I would never be happy.

• exactly!

• Yeah. I would. Not in a bad way, because every one has insecurities so it's not an insult. I'm insecure, too for my views.

• ok at least you're not a hypocrite

What Girls Said 7

• Omg.. the guy who obsesses over and insists not to date a girl if she's had sex with a guy whose penis is bigger than his is still on this site? C'mon man, don't you get tired of asking the same sh*t.

• actually this is my second question about the topic, another question on here made me curious

• You sound an awful lot like the guy who's always going around saying he'd never date a girl that had a bigger penis than his. So, yeah. If that's not you, sorry. Still, this issue has been beaten to death around this site.

• no not that guy whoever that is, and that doesn't make much sense but the preference thing does

now answer the question?

• No because he'd only be dating me because I was the best he could get at the time. he'd be settling for me and not who he really wanted to be with. as soon as he found a girl who he was attracted to that was willing to date him, he'd probably drop me.

• ok so what do you think of a guy who will not date a girl who likes big penis or has big toys?

• Honestly, I'd be afraid that he would cheat on me. Even if he said he was in it for my personality or some other trite nonsense, I'd have a hard time trusting him completely. I think we as females are hardwired to believe that a man can never give us both love and respect if he doesn't find us attractive.

• p.s you're really beautiful so I doubt any guy would cheat on you :)

• No. I'm not desperate to settle with a guy who thinks I'm OK or even attractive at all. I deserve better than that.

• ok but just want you to realize you're being a hypocrite

• If you say so bro.

• Yeah I would I don't judge on looks :)

• so you would date him if he didn't find you physically attractive?

• I wouldn't like it.. I need to know my man finds me sexy and when he's horny he thinks of me.. I don't want him to get horny and use p*rn first and then me as an after thought.. Men are VISUAL creatures.. I need to be VISUALLY appealing to him.

• No I wouldn't he has to find me extremely hot...i see no point in date a guy that thinks I am ok...hell no you got appreciate this young lady to get her...

• makes sense

• which is? I mean if you rather not date a girl that likes something that you don't have makes sense...i wouldn't like that my boyfriend prefered blondes and big boobs because I could never satisfy him

• that's my point but when guys say they don't want to date a girl who prefers big ones we get called insecure

just look at the second question below this one

What Guys Said 0