When do you want to hang out?

This guy I just met, I text-ed him when what day we should hang out he texted me back "How about next Thursday", Well, we have said we should meet on weekdays but that's like 6 days from today if he was actually interested in me he would have picked a day more close to today(like Moday),right? Is this mean he's not that interested in me?

Most Helpful Guy

• It might mean he is busy. Is he actually busy?

I guess the old saying "if you really want it, then make time" has some truth to it, but you said you just met, right? I can't imagine setting a lot aside for a recent acquaintance. Also, if he is in the same age group as you, I would definitely expect him to have a more patient style. Its not like he is out of puberty and dying to get laid the first time :)

What Guys Said 5

• He probably just wants to seem cool and relaxed, not over eager. If he wasn't interested he would have said something like "We definitely should hang out sometime. We'll figure something out. Right now I'm just really busy."

• Not necessarily, may be he just doesn't want to sound too eager and is afarid to scare you away.

• lol maybe his just busy..thats all but that doesn't mean his not interested. he doesn't wanna be seem too needy or clingy

• I don't know

• Well you are definitely interested in him. You posted this question. This guy sounds pretty smart. He knows if he texted you to hang out earlier, you would take it as normal (and boring). However since he threw you a curve ball it made it all of the sudden mysterious and interesting. +1 for him.

What Girls Said 0