Kiss on the cheek instead of the lips...meaning?

Me and my boyfriend have been going out for a year and 2 months. Just recently he has gotten a cold and told me how he does not want to get me sick. He avoids my lips and goes right to my cheek.

so my question is, is he trying to say something but cannot get it out or is he trying not to get me sick?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ummm...if he told you it's because he doesn't want to get sick, then it's because he doesn't want to get sick! Don't be so insecure.

What Guys Said 2

• umm he just told you that he doesn't want you to be sick and kissed you on the check because he wanted to, don't over think things because it will end up destroying you

• Seriously? Wow.

What Girls Said 1

• Seriously, I agree with dude91. You're stupidly overanalyzing this! He said he didn't want to get you sick, so he's not kissing you on the lips. THAT'S ALL. If you overthink this I'd hate to see what you do with real problems.