He askes me out, but then brings a friend

I'm pretty interested in this one guy, he's asked me out a couple of times but every time he does he always brings a guy friend, what gives?

Updates:
Well cats out of the bag, the guy told me he likes me and admits to being to shy to hang out with me alone. Oh how people loose their filter when they are drunk : )

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• That must be super annoying. Well perhaps he's shy or he just doesn't see anything wrong with that. Maybe when he asks you out it's more of a "hang out session" than a date and he doesn't know you are interpeting his hang out session as a date. To avoid confusion, next time when he asks you out just say yay hopefully it will just be me and you for a change :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• perhaps he's doing that because he doesn't want it to seem like it's a date so he brings someone extra to keep it casual.

0|0
    0|0
  • Super annoying. It happened to me a lot. I asked a girl out and she brought like 3 of her friends

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Probably because he's too nervous to be alone with you.

0|0
    1|0
    • may I ask a similar question it's a little different but is it OK to bring a guy best of my mine aka my brother along if I ask a girl or a woman out online for coffee or anything else to do for fun if I try online dating I ask because my mother is overprotective/protective of me and I ask her to meet me there at that spot I picked so my mother don't get suspicious of me online dating I bring a guy best friend of mine along if I ever do try online dating thanks

• Show All
    • @QA it's OK I'll help you if you agree with someone push the up arrow if you disagree push down arrow and if you want to be friends on here click someone's user name then click add friend then you'll have to wait till they either accept or not

• @QA if you don't like or offended by someone's comment click on pull tab menu then pick why you want to report that person afterward click on report and let them handle it from here and feel free to friend me and if you have any questions you like to know like what does it do please let me or anybody else on this site know I'll see what I can do to help you

• He needs someone to give him feedback on how he's doing?

0|0
    0|0