Losing a guys interest?

When your main communication with a guy is through texting, can you tell if a guy stops liking you? What would be some things he would/wouldnt say/do?

Most Helpful Girl

• -He stops initiating texting

-He doesn't reply in a timely manner to your texts

-His replies are short, even one words

-He just doesn't text you back

• You just had to elaborate :/

• In all fairness (and this is in regards to talking in general, I don't really text since I don't have a phone)

- Might be sick of always initiating and wants to see if the other will for once

- could be busy like has 4 projects to do at once >.>

- again, could be busy

- same as above.

If it lasts for a LONG time though, then ya, I could see you being right. Still, there's always a chance that's not true :P

• That's an exception though... It's not that hard to send a quick text saying you're busy.

What Guys Said 2

• Not replying. Means he don't give a sh*t about talking to you.

Not scheduling a meet-up. If he doesn't care to see you in person, he won't bother texting you.

• Usually hwne the communication slows down & he says the minimuim.

What Girls Said 1

• i don't think you can keep a guys interest just through texting.. there's more to it.. If I'm going out with someone I actually wanna ring them up and hear their voice which can tell you so much more than just through words because words can get misinterpreted. I only use texts for work or to remind someone of something.. not to initiate a full convo with my boyfriend. If it were me I would be annoyed if my relationship only existed on texts.. I don't think you can have a relationship just through texting... I need more than that