Is he mine?

I am falling for this boy like crazy. We have gone out many times and have spent so much time together that being without him makes me sad. He always wants to see me, and I always want to see him. We usually try to see each other frequently, and it seems to work out pretty well. This has been happening for two weeks. We have started to get a bit sexual with each other, but I know I will still keep my morals. I won't have sex with him for a while, and he knows this and is willing to wait. He hasn't pressured me or anything! This may seem like the perfect guy, but he doesn't seem to want to recognize us as a couple. I've talked to him about and he doesn't even want to change his facebook status. I feel like I'm a fling to him that will be here while he's here. He stays in my town because of a sport. I just don't know what to do. I want to call him mine so bad!

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to talk to him about this and let him know. Also it is still early on, a lot of guys wait for ages until they are ready comitt.

Just talk to him, let him know how you feel and say that you want to become a boyfriend and girfriend. If he say's no/ I need to think about it. Let him know that you care, talk to him and see if you can find out why he does not want to comitt. There maybe some underlying issues.

Two weeks is not long and some people do not officially become an item for a long time.

What Guys Said 1

• Tell him that you want to be his girlfriend, so he needs to decide if he wants to be your boyfriend or you won't hang out with him anymore. He is trying to see how long he can go before he has to commit to you. So tell him to make a definite decision and when he makes one to get back to you. And tell him until he makes that decision that you aren't going to hang out with him anymore. As hard as it sounds, it is the thing you need to do to make sure you aren't being used. Good luck.

What Girls Said 2

• wellll, yur probably just a chick on the side, NAAHHMMMSAAYYEENN, I ckan tellll, bckos if he does like yu and shiiii'z &he wants to be with yu, he would have asked yu ouutt areeady.

&plus, bein single lets him to mess around with other chicks and stuffff. So bettter watch ouuttt girrrl.

• There's a couple possibilities. He could be a player and isn't interested in being attached to a girl. Or he could be a cheater and already has a girlfriend. Or he's not over an ex-girlfriend and is trying to work things out with her, but wants something on the side. Either way, him not wanting to commit is bad news.