He didn't text me back, advice?

This guy and I have been talking for 4 months. We dated last month only for 3 days..and broke-up. We decided on talking again and now we end up dating again. (For 9 days approximately) Everything was going fine and then 3 days he decides not to text me back. Monday at school comes around and I ask him "Why haven't you been texting me back?" he said "I've been busy all weekend" So I grab my cousins phone the weekend after that and put "Hi" and he texts back saying "Who is this?" I didn't tell him who it was cause I didn't want him to find out. I know he's not cheating because his Aunt goes to my school and so does he and she would tell me if he is since she is now living with his family. The reason why I did is because when I'm upset about something and I really want to talk to him about it then he doesn't at all, then when I come to school and I'm looking upset he's all like "Whats wrong" but I just say "Nothing.." because he could have had the opportunity to know then. What do you think is going on and what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• whenever I have a boyfriend, texting is always a problem because they never text me back and I'm afraid they don't like me but they all say that they have been busy and I don't know whether to believe it or not. always try to talk t him more at school because you can never rely on texting. it can bring up a problem that wasn't even there in the first place.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0