Does your relationship consume you? Please help.

My boyfriend has a lot of issues but I love him a lot and I just can't let go. I've lost all my friends and I feel as though I can't go or do anything without him. I'm just so happy when I'm around him and down when I'm not. We see each other everyday and whenever I'm not around him, I'm always thinking about him. I used to be so independent when I was single but I was also very lonely and would cry a lot because of it, I felt like I would never find anyone. We love each other very much and I even feel like he's the one. I feel like I'm the only person stuck in this situation right now.

Is there anyone else in this situation, please help.

01

Most Helpful Guy

• Get your friends back because it's unhealthy to be consumed by one relationship all the time.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0