What happened on your first dates?

For your first dates what did you do? Where did you go? Was it good? Did you like it? Anything else you can come up with

Most Helpful Girl

• we hung out at my house. it was really more flirty than you would expect. anything we did involved touching eachtoher(not in that way) I was only 13. then we went to the movies and saw a really good movie...it wasn't romatic thought:/. I loved it because the guy I was with I lLOVED him!(: I won't ever forget that day(: except we broke up.. ha ha but were good freinds(:

What Girls Said 2

• I've only been on a couple dates but the first date I went on was when I was 14 and a freshman in high school. I went to the movies with a guy friend who liked me (we just recently stopped talking) and I was nervous so I brought one of my girl friends with me. Haha it seems so dumb now because he was such a scrawny little thing and so geeky. But now he's almost 6 feet tall, still geeky, and going into the army haha. The date was OK but cute.

• Haven't thought about this one much, first date was back when I was 15, we went to the movies and it was fun it was a double date so I don't know if it counts.I had fun but towards the end it got kind of awkward lol but it was okay.

What Guys Said 0