I'm having trouble finding girls I jive with?

That's the best conclusion I can reach after many failures in trying to get dates. I've only gone on one date on my life, and even I knew in the back of my mind that the girl wasn't a good fit (though looking back, it seems like I had the best connection with her out of any other girl I've met). Since then I've struck out in asking girls on dates...they just won't give me a chance. And to be honest, I don't think I'm asking the right kind of girls, either. The couple girls I got along with pretty well ended up having boyfriends already.

I talked to my friend about this and he said the same thing without me mentioning it: that I'm going after the wrong crowd. But that pretty much means I've never found a girl that I jive with and I'm already 22. And the fact that I'm in medical school means that a lot of them are already married or engaged or of that sort.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should chill and be positive. Maybe when you're least looking, you'll find someone. for now improve what you got and maybe girls will come to you. good luck

What Guys Said 0