Should I even bother with this girl?

Alright, so there's this girl who likes me. It's pretty obvious considering she's always flirting with me. I mean, I'm kinda attracted to her, but the big issue is that I feel nothing around her. Some girls I feel an emotional connection to, I just don't feel anything around her. So if I dated her, it would be out of lust and I really don't want to hurt her. So should I even bother?

I've gotten to know her a bit, but still feel nothing towards her.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're talking about a 'spark' that's a total myth. The way the body works, lust is always the first steps. Some people have bigger urges than other so it may not seem like "lust" but that's what makes people attracted to each other to begin. You have to keep working on a relationship to build that connection. If you aren't open to it that could be why you don't feel anything. I'd say take her out on a date, and talk. One study showed that people who had to sit in a room for a half hour talking and then the last 4 minutes spent staring into each others' eyes without talking, ended up feeling extremely 'connected' with their partner (who were complete strangers fyi.) Some of these people even went on to get married.

Overall it just depends on how you approach the situation.

What Girls Said 4

• "I'm kinda attracted to her, but the big issue is that I feel nothing around her"? You're conflicted. Just step away from the girl before you wreak her heart.

• I know the feeling so follow your gut and don't bother. You either feel it or not and after so much interaction you should feel something.

• nope. don't do it.

• If you have no connection it's not worth proceeding. You'd just be leading her on and you'd both be miserable. Don't date someone unless you feel it's what you really want,

What Guys Said 0