Do I Call or Do I Wait?

So I met this guy at a party in another city and we really hit it on. He also lives in another city and was there only for the weekend just like me. We talked throughout the party and decided meet up the next day. So that day went really well as well, but I’ve only just come out of a relationship and he knows this and I think I gave him mixed signals..we flirted but it didn’t really lead to anywhere (sort of because of me) but he has invited me to his city. When we left we were still texting each other and I kinda wrote an abrupt short message that kinda stopped the flow and we said goodnight and stopped. and now it’s been 2 days and I haven’t heard from him. Should I text him/ call him? Wait for him to call me?

I want him to want to call me but at the same time I wonder if he thinks I don’t like him. But I also think that a guy would call no matter what if he likes a girl? Am I wrong? Tell me what I should do please!

What Guys Said 1

• You should wait for him to call you. Its such a hard thing to do but you should only date guys who really like you! If he doesn't call then just take it on the chin and go find someone who likes you enough to want to call you.

What Girls Said 1

• Do not call him! When you haven't heard from a guy, it's easy to come up with excuses to want to get in touch with him but the truth is...It so much better when he calls. Let him be the man and do the chase. You will be glad that you waited when he gets in touch with you...be patient dear. He will get in touch with you.