Should I stay single and have fun, or tell the guy I like that I like him?

OK so.. In my class there's a tooon of guys! we always party and have fun together. One guy, whom I like, lets say Chris, I've known since we started school in July. When the reg school year started I've met lots of people. Recently I went to the bar with some friends and one of the guys from my class who I think is cute, lets say Tom. While at the bar, I got too drunk and we were dancing and whatnot and when we went back to his place (he lives in a house with 4 other guys) we made out for a bit and I went home. Tom, I think, is wanting it to be something more than just having fun. I however, have liked Chris for months but Haven't had the guts to say anything. I think Chris likes me too. I don't really want to be in a relationship at the moment, at least that's what I'm telling myself. I don't know what I should do, I don't want to hurt Tom's feelings but I also don't want Chris to think I don't like him.. Advice?

What Guys Said 2

• -.- a bit of a player are we... you think if a guy did the same you would be attracted to him? anyway pick one and go for it. simple as that. want to go for both? well then make sure you don't let them get feelings for you. luckily most guys aren't like me so they probably won't, and or pretend they have them till they bang you. Finally please use a condom, university is full of manwhores and sluts.

• Advice? Sure...don't leave it up to strangers on the internet to decide this for you. Take time to really think about what you want for yourself right now. Only you know yourself best, so figure it out.

What Girls Said 0