Why do some people only respond to some of my texts?

I've been seeing this girl. When I text her sometimes she doesn't respond to it. Ever. But other times she will respond. So my question is why some people seem to pick and choose what to respond to and just ignore the other stuff they don't want to respond to? I think that's very rude.

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes people forget to text back. Don't text someone around the clock and use phone calls for something important. Problem solved.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 3

• My issue is that I read a text, decide to reply when I'm done doing something else, and then I forget to :/ That's all. That, or I'm getting over-texted and have to pick and choose who to reply to.

• Sometimes, people are lazy. Also, if you say something she can't respond to, like "yep." or "lol", then she just won't respond. Or if the text makes her uncomfortable.

• No, it's not rude. Sometimes you just don't have anything to say. Not a big deal. Relax

• Yeah well when I'm asking them a question and they don't answer it. I think it's rude. I always answer even if to say "I'd rather not answer"

What Guys Said 0