What do these texts mean?

GUYS help me out on what some of these texts mean..

brandon: "hey its brandon"

30 min later

brandon: (the guy from subway)

me: hey :) haha

brandon: whatcha up to?

me: not much just at a club

brandon: fun :) just hanging out with some friends. tell me about it later ;)

me: ha ha okay guess we'll have to hang sometime and ill tell you about it ha it was crazy :P

brandon: ha ha guess we'll have to ;) night

and he ended up calling me the next night asking me to hang out that weekend. I did lose my virginity to him and when he was walking me back to my dorm he said "lets go out to dinner next time because I don't want it to be all about sex" and then when I got to my room he texted me "thanks for a fun night ;). ttyl. night." and I texted back "thank you for a fun night also :) ttyl, night.

we didn't talk for a week so I decided to text him "hey :)"

brandon: hey :). what's up?

me: not much just chillin, hanging out with a friend. you?

brandon: trying to finish some stuff for tomorrow haha. I can't meet up this weekend but you want to do something next weekend?

me: yeah sure, that sounds like fun :)

brandon: cool :) there's a cool improv show around we could go to, then we can think of other stuff to do ;)

anyways convo kind of went on but yeah he called me twice (I didn't answer) the following weekend and texted me "since I owe you a good time, want to see a show at second city tomorrow?"

me: yeah sounds like fun :)

brandon: so how does 8pm sound

i didn't respond (I was on the phone) 20 min later

brandon: I'd have to meet up with you earlier, but that's when the show starts :)

(still I didn't answer) 2 min later

brandon: oh crap! I just realized I have to see a dance show for class would rather see a dance show by any chance?

me: yeah! dance show sounds good :) what time?

and he told me the time blah blah blah ha ha then he said.

brandon: wow cool! :) k so I got us 2 tickets for the show tomorrow @ 7:30 its at the ______theatre so it nearby that way we can do other things after ;)

me: ha ha okay awesome :D

brandon: "cool :). How's your day been?"

then we texted some more blah blah.

when we were together he always kisses me, always holds me or my hand, he makes me laugh, he imitates me but in a joking way, notices the things I do, when I got cold he let me have his jacket, he asks me questions about myself and vise versa, he gave me a purple rose after we left his room, he's also the one person I feel like I can talk to when I'm confused or stressed out about some situation, (he wouldn't tell me how much the tickets cost but I looked up online and saw they were 30-75 dollars per ticket) and he wanted to get dinner after the show but neither of us were really hungry. later when I got back to my dorm he texted me "Thanks for another fun night ;) sleep well. ttyl. night :)" and I said "thank you also for another fun night ;) ttyl night :)" but we Haven't talked in a week again and now its kind of longer than week but should I text him or just move on?

Most Helpful Guy

• Text or call him! He's probably hoping you call him and if you don't get the vibe he's happy you're calling just play it off like it's nothing and you were just checking up to see how an old friend was doing.

• haha if I text him (which I hardly ever text/call guys first) I'm scared he'll be like "oh...its her again" because even though I know he thinks I'm attractive and he likes that I can take a joke, I'm still scared of rejection with him ha

• You better do it :) You have nothing to lose besides opportunity to get to know a guy that is already showing signs he likes you judging by your story.

• i will I promise :)

What Guys Said 1

• text him or let him text you. try and find what went wrong, and if you can fix it, then fix it. there's no real reason a guy who acts like that with you should do that, so try and find out if anything has changed

• he did that last time its like I have to initate to text him "hey" and then he initates the dates...or so that's the way it has been going but I may text him tomorrow and see what he says. you think something is wrong? or does he want me to make effort? our convo is in the last message I put up which pretty much explains everything more clearly than this fast version I wrote

• yeah, sure id be glad to :)

• thank you =). its a VERY long story but any advice will help

What Girls Said 3

• you should text him, seems like you two had a good thing going

• haha yeah I think I will, thank you :). although I feel really bad because I put up this shield when I'm with him (we both go to the same performing arts college) because we are both going into acting and there's chances that even though he's a year older than he can still be in my classes for acting and I can't do that with someone I intented to date. it was fine when I was majoring in dance but now I'm not ..i guess I'm just scared. I really do like him though.

• i would say go for it, personally I try to live with no regrets just some "oops" moments. do what feels right to you, what people do in situations really depends on the person

• Why would you want to move on? He seems to really like you. If he hasn't texted you in a week, perhaps it's because he's the one always initiating and he isn't sure if he's bothering you or not. Besides, a week isn't a very long time. Text him and initiate another date yourself.

• yeah I feel really bad because I put up this shield when I'm with him (we both go to the same performing arts college) because we are both going into acting and there's chances that even though he's a year older than he can still be in my classes for acting and I can't do that with someone I intented to date. it was fine when I was majoring in dance but now I'm not ..i guess I'm just scared. I really do like him though.

• Why can't you be in the same classes with someone you date? Anyways, I think you two had a good thing happening here. Don't let it slip away so easily.

• to me, it gives me a lack of confidence when it comes to acting. since I know he that he is my first and that I've done a lot with him and have discussed a lot with him it would just feel awkward to me but I really do like him so that's why I've been back and fourth on everything. I told him I overthink everything and he said "dont worry you aren't the only one, I do too" haha. he told me to be myself around him because that's all he wants and I feel sometimes I'm scared to because I really like him :p

• Haha a little overkill with the smiley faces don't you think?

Just text him! What's the worst that could happen?

• lol who, me or him? ..or both? haha. I guess the worst that could happen is him being like "oh..it her again..great.."