How did your last/current successful relationship begin?

Did you ask her/him out, or vice versa? Who came onto who initially? Were you friends for quite a while first? What made you realize you had something more than just a casual thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• i went to a club on campus and noticed their was this girl starring at me and it weirded me out turns out I was in one of her classes and we hit it off

What Guys Said 2

• We were casual frends, we met agan on a group hike, I offered to cook dinner over a campfire she said she'd fall for any guy who cooked her a meal over a campfire, and the next thing you know we were married.

• i met her once for like a hour. Didn't even remember her name and she got my number from a friend. Then she basically bugged me for a week til I saw her lol

What Girls Said 1

• We'd been friends since the first day of high school.. about 7.5 years..

I came on to him when I was drunk, and he rejected me...

I came on to him again sober, we had a big discussion about our friendship, about how it might/would change, and then we started dating...

And we just broke up this weekend.. :(