Would you wait for a guy if?

He says he's trying to catch up with school work and get's really stressed in relationships (never been out with me and had lots of girlfriends in past)? When I suggest that we both move on, he says no, just to give him time.. we still do things in bed etc.. Thank you, it's incredibly confusing and tiring :')

p.s I've asked him to be my boyfriend several times :') No patience!

Most Helpful Girl

• No way in hell. He has time to be your friend with benefits but not to date you? Given that situation I wouldn't expect him to ever make more time for you. I mean he's already getting the physical benefits.

What Guys Said 2

• He's playing you blind and you don't even see it, sad.

• hes keeping you around for the sex, etc...sounds like he's stringing you along

What Girls Said 1

• ur getting played hard. he just doesn't want to be with you and he's just giving you excuses. he doesn't have time for a girlfriend but he has time to do things with you in bed? no honey he just doesn't want to be with you but he wants to hook up with u. don't think your the only girl either, if he can find another one he's gonna go for her too. no offense but you really need to stop being naive.