Girls would you date a guy who didn't find you attractive?

But liked your personality? I'm saying would you date a guy who you knew didn't think you were pretty or whatever but loved your personality?

Most Helpful Girl

• ok first my question is why would he want to date me if he didn't find me attractive? let's be honest: some physical attraction is necessary in a relationship. but no I wouldn't. I want a guy who makes me feel beautiful, not like I'm an ugly face with a good personality. maybe that's superficial, idk, but I would want him to go find someone he thinks is beautiful inside and out, not just inside. and I want someone who feels that I am beautiful inside and out.

• Girl you took the words right out of my mouth!

What Guys Said 1

• your answer is he wouldn't date you

• What do you mean.

• the thing is, guys go for looks as much as personality. if he loves your personality he's gonna stay in the friend zone, if he likes how you look your just a hot chick, if you can get them both you have a very very good chance at getting with him, although I have been wrong. maybe he is different somehow, but that's the philosophy for most guys

• You would think so. That's how it is for me too. But this guy said he dates a girl based on personality and doesn't care what the girl looks like.

What Girls Said 3

• No because he's more than likely only with me because he can't get the girl he REALLY wants.

• Peoples personality grow on people eventually. There has to be an attraction at the start ALWAYS no doubt about that but yeah after that you need the personality to back up the good looks. If you are worried about that try being friends first and charm and lure them in with your amazn personality then they will fall for you ;)

• No I mean a guy talks to you and likes your personality but they don't like how you look. you're saying opposite of what I said.

• No sorry I wont...i can't take that tho...if he doesn't find me attractive my personality also could be not attractive to him...thts my opinion.I know some girls would...

• No I mean he's been talking to you for a long time and he knows your personality but he just does not find you physically attractive.