19 and never "done anything".

Never had a girlfriend. Virgin. Never kissed. Never drank. Have barely even spoken to a female.

I realize I am behind the social curve of where I am "supposed to be" but how much of a problem is this really? Am I in trouble?

Like I'm to the point where I'm scared because I won't know what to do on a date because girls my age are experienced at this point.

Thanks for any and all help.

Most Helpful Girl

• The right girl will be with you for your personality and not for your experience. I was in the same boat as you (im a bit younger, but whatever same concept) and the truth is that once you find someone great, they don't care and you just click. Kissing takes a little practice, but it's not hard and mostly you just go on instinct. It's good that you don't drink, that kills braincells. Being a virgin makes you garenteed not to have herpes or something so that's great and a lot more than a lot of guys can say for themselves!

HOWEVER! barely speaking to females. at nineteen. needs to be fixed. You seem like a cool person, I would talk to you! I'm a model and I play volleyball and sing, so I am one of the best examples of a regular girl you can find! WE DON"T BITE I PROMISE! ok?!?! I don't want to seem harsh but trust me when I say I have your best interest in mind and you need to get out there and talk to some LADIES! Good luck! :)

What Girls Said 6

• Tons of girls like innocent guys who haven't been around! Some girls are also willing to take control and teach the guy some stuff.

But honestly, find the right girl you want to have your intimate moments with.. don't waste it because that's what makes the whole experience worth the wait!

• Go on a dating site if you want to meet ladies.

I don't think you are too far behind.

Some girls your age may be in the same boat as you so you can learn lifes pleasures together.

Best Wishes.

• Don't worry about it, it's not a big deal there are people older who are in the same boat as you my man.

• You are not alone! I'm 19 I'll be 20 in a few months and I haven't done anything. Like nothing, I've never been on a date or anything, OK I've had a drink or 2 but I'm not a big fan of alcohol. If you don't want to date then don't.

I'm not into dating for the sake of dating, I'm willing to wait for a guy I'm actually interested in. So I don't think you should rush into anything just because you think you should. Yeah we're not the norm but we're not alone either.

• No I would not say you are behind the curve really. It is not that unusual to never have dated anyone. It just depends on finding the right person. Many guys date and do those things just because they can or for fun, nothing serious. Many girls actually really like guys who are inexperienced because if you or she is looking for something serious, think of the bonding experience it brings.

• Same here :D Virtual high five!

...And no.

Don't be scared of going on a date just because someone is potentially more experienced than you-

One. Go on a date because you're COMFORTABLE with the girl in the first place. Two. Try not to go out with girls who only care about how good a guy kisses >.> If they like you, they'll be patient with you :)

What Guys Said 1

• i wouldn't say it's a problem, it depends on the type of girl you want