Wondering if it would be creepy if I messaged him?

There's this guy I realllyyy like, I know he liked me too, not too sure if he still does. Barely see him and it's awkward between us. But we've spoken a few times online and yeah.. Anyways, had a horrible dream of him last night.. Nd was wondering if it would be creepy if I

messaged him saying 'i had the worst dream about you last night :( ' .. Creepy? Or how else could he take it in ? Anyone?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the details of the dream.. And if your still friends..

Example..

"i dreamed you died last night.."

Compared to..

"i had a dream last night it was crazy you died I was so sad.. Your OK right?"

In this case showing you care more about him then the dream..

Id say that's ok

• Hahaa well he didn't die in it :/ but yeh I guess I could use that, show him I care and what not! Haha thx

What Guys Said 1

• yepp!

say the opposite lol

you had the best dream ever ^^

• Aww I wish I could say that.. But I'm too shy to say smthing like that :o

What Girls Said 2

• that could seem a little creepy, especially since you said if you barley seem him and its awkward between you two.

• Yes yes, the awkwardness is the worst, I think it's getting better now though, well I'm trying hahaha

• Well that's good its getting better!

• omigod...PLEASE do NOT do that!

veryyyy creepy!

• Hahaa I figured! LOL good thing I asked on here first!