Would you date a taller woman?

The guy I'm interested is shorter than me and I don't have a problem with it whatsoever..but guys can you tell me how you feel on the matter?

0|0
3|23

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I'd date a taller girl,

but it's the girls that tend to have the hang-ups about wanting a guy taller than them

3|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• Nope, if she is a great person, why would I let something that petty ruin things?

2|1
    0|0
  • i wouldn't care at all.

2|0
    0|0
  • Sure. My friend always tells me "you & those tall lanky blonds"

I've got my eye on a tall lanky brunette.

0|0
    0|0
  • My first girlfriend was around 4inches taller, keep in mind I was pretty young so I hadn't really gone through my growth spurt yet. She didn't make it easy on me, constantly bringing up my height, but I don't think I would hesitate to date a taller girl as long as we had some sort of connection

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would no such thing as to tall. Tell me what's wrong looking up at your date. Generally you don't see his much since some ladies seem to have an issue with it. I can understand the guys thought behind this. But be a real man and don't let bug you. Let's face it most guy's would be out bragging to their buds that they have the tallest gal. I've yet to hear some guy complaining that they have this tall chick as a date. Tall or short there ladies and they need to be loved by someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 5'6 and there is this girl that I think is 5'10, she has like 4 inches in me, I remember that when we talk I have to look up to her, I honestly don't care at all, she is a very good lookingt woman, fun with a great personality 9she always calls me sweety lol) and I wish she would like me as well...don't really know if she does, since girls have such trouble dating shorter men.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probally not, but I'm already above average height myself so a taller woman would be really tall.

If she was awesome in every other way though I wouldn't let a little thing stop it.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yesss sign me up

1|1
    0|0
  • I would love to date a taller woman. Where do you women hide?

2|0
    0|0
  • I married a taller woman.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would

2|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably try it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't have any problem with it, but I think it'd be pretty hard to find a girl willing to date a guy shorter than her.

0|0
    0|0
  • don't mind at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Won't do it.

0|0
    1|0
  • it depends I am 5'8" if she was like 6' or 6'1" that would be fine with my only turn off is age I want a girl younger then me

'

0|0
    0|0
  • Being a taller guy, it would be a little weird, but still I might.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would, it's no big deal.

0|1
    0|0
  • depends, sometimes taller women are scary :p

0|0
    0|0
  • PMSL ! I certainly would! I have before, I would again, and..I would date YOU! <3<3<3 =D

0|0
    0|0
  • No way. I'm 6ft tall.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm pretty short 5'5 my girlfriend is 5'6 not much taller barely noticeable but she is, in our 6 months of being together she's never once brought up my height super cool girl.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I would not let height become a barrier if I truly saw a golden heart inside them.

However, with my own height... it would be decently difficult to find many men shorter than I.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of guys are uncomfortable with it (feel emasculated and whatnot), but most (and even some of those who are wary about it) won't let it get in the way if they really like the girl. A few guys actually like it.

The guy I like now is my height, possible shorter - I can't measure my own height to save my life, but I'm somewhere between 5'9" and 5'11".

0|2
    1|0
    • Love those tall girls...nice legs = more leg = more heavenly delight...<3<3<3 =D

• I wouldn't wanna date a guy shorter than me. Actually, I couldn't. I would feel too male hahah.

0|1
    2|5