How many times do you think is enough to go with somebody?

Well I usually go with a boy more then 2 times but lately I've been doing good by not doing that. How many times is enough?

Plz help and tell me . I really need to talk to him .

Most Helpful Guy

• If I had to pick a number, I'd say four one-on-ones, but these other people are really onto something when they say "as many as you want". It comes down to when you are comfortable with each other, and with some guys, tat might happen on the first date, or maybe even on the 30th. Just pick when you're ready...

What Guys Said 1

• As many as you need.

What Girls Said 3

• To go where, I don't get it?

• you can't put a number on it, depends how right it feels with the person before you have the 'what are we' talk. with my last boyfriend, we were casually dating for 3 months before we were actually going out.

• Ummmm if you really like the guy you go out with them alot...then maybe even get married in the future if all goes well...as many times as you want...?