Do you answer his text message during a movie?

A guy texts you when your at the movies with some friends watching a good movie.

1)Do you answer during the movie

2)Wait for the movie to end before answering

If you answer 1): Does it mean you lot this guy more than a friend ?

Girls, would you do this ? (nothing sexual)

Love*

Most Helpful Girl

• I would answer depending on a few things, if I liked him, if it was an emergency, if he was a really good friend.

I wouldn't think about this too much though. It is just a text. I mean some girls love to text and will text no matter where they are, who they are with, or what they are doing. :)

What Girls Said 9

• 2. But it doesn't mean I like him or don't. Obviously if I like him, it can wait. If I do like him then I'm probably thinking about what to say and I also don't want to seem so available that I'm going to interrupt a movie to text him back.

• I don't check my phone during movies unless I'm expecting something important. So no, I wouldn't text a guy back during a movie. If someone does this, maybe it means they're into you, but it also could just mean they're addicted to their phone.

• 2. It annoys me to no end when other people are on their phones at the movies for some reason...so I stay off mine. I probably wouldn't even know I got a text until the movie was over anyways.

• I'll wait for the movie to end even if I really like him. That way I can enjoy the movie and seem not clingy at the same time.

• My phones' on silent or off during a movie. But if I really liked him I'd respond before the movie like during the previews and then after the movie.

• 2) I have my phone on silent durring movies, I hate when people use their cells because the light distracts me.

• I would answer, doesn't mean I like him more than a friend.

• I might answer in the movie, maybe not. Depends on where I am in the theatre, how many people are there, or if I'll distract anyone.

• 2.

I think #1 just means the girl is rude. Only rude people answer texts at the theater.

What Guys Said 0