Why is it so difficult to find a boyfriend?

I'm seriously starting to think something is wrong with me haha..

I've tried dating sites and going out to social gatherings.

Anyone have the same problem? Care to share.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is easy to get a boyfriend while growing up if you are surrounded by boys. It takes years to learn about them and watch them develop. You are friends with them and find them attractive for whatever reason. Then you date them. It gets more difficult after school though since there really aren't many social interaction that you can get to know someone for a period of time.

Maybe if you joined groups of like minded people you will find someone who is interested in the same things you are. Meetup.com is one such site where you can join a hiking group, movie watcher group, stargazing, sports team fans, book reading, etc.

I wouldn't try dating sites because they rarely work. People try to be so fake on there because they are desperate. Plus it is so easy to lie to someone online. In a group setting you have more interaction with that person and could get feedback from others. The one drawback to dating someone in the same social group is if it ends badly. It's like taking someone to your favorite spot and they love it but when you break up with them they still frequent that spot.

What Guys Said 9

• It's just the depressing times we live in, people are afraid of the future, wopn't make plans. It's nothing about you. Join clubs for people with common interests and be patient.

• 1) You are not that attractive enough.

2) You are shy

3) Your standards are too high

I have this problem too, but that is because I can't never tell when somebody likes me or doesn't like me, and I can't tell the difference between playing hard to get and not interested. Plus I am short so that might have to do a lot with it as well.

• I can tell the QQA right now, that #1 is definitely not it. lol

• It might be the first two for me.. My standards aren't all that high..

How tall are you?

• i had to know the about behind the profile picture and tbh when I added you as a friend I was thinking how is it that this girl is single? (you also sound similar to me)

you look beautiful to me I tend to be attracted to Asian mixes

there isn't necessarily something wrong, maybe you just haven't found the right person

i always like helping people if you want someone to talk to then you can message me id like that I feel it adds something to me in some way

also be look out for my up coming vlogs! :)

• do you get approached by guys who are not your type?

• Aww. Yeah relationships are weird, maybe a large portion of it is to do with social awareness. Giving and picking up on social ques etc.

• its cus you fail at life XD

• i don't know your pretty cute

• You're good looking. I would date you

• Cause you live in the cornfields. =P

• Yeah, that boy scares them away perhaps.

• You are studying computer engineering, you should be like 1 of 2-3 girls in a class with all the reast as guys. =) Just start talking to them

• Haha, they're not interested.. So I'm not looking there.

What Girls Said 3

• I've noticed when you don't go looking for things, they usually end up popping out of no where and coming to you.

• I don't understand why it's a problem. Just live your life. Why does something have to be wrong with you if you can't find a boyfriend? Why do you have to *find* a boyfriend anyway?

Let nature run its course. Have fun, meet new people, and IF you find someone who you like, go for it.

• Because I want one.. Is that a problem ma'am?

Yeah, of course.. Lets have nature do everything.. -.-"

• I'm not desperate madam..

• u tell her question asker

• I doubt there's anything wrong with you, don't blame your self for not finding someone. Finding a boy friend is never easy unless you will take anyone. I haven't had a lot of boy friends but I'm just very picky so I know that's my fault. I don't mind though. It seems like the less you worry about it and the less you try the more they come around. Plus being single is not a bad thing! You will find somene, don't worry :)