How can older guys date if they lack experience of relationships?

OK. I know lots about relationships, but only from what I've read. The problem is if a guy gets past the years without having a relationship experience, it becomes harder the more time passes by. When we are teenagers things are more sweet, but once over twenty something all girls want to get married, have babies, have a home maybe and have different expectations.

how and who do you think older guys can date if they lack experience of relationships ?

Most Helpful Guy

• What you have to do is resign yourself to the fact that you are going to make an ass out of yourself, and not be afraid of it. When a kid starts dating, he makes an ass out of himself. The good thing for him is that he is dating other kids who don't expect much. You're going to be dating women and they're going to think something is weird, and women do not like inexperience. They will tell you that it's no big deal, but there are powerful cavewoman things going on in the recesses of their brains and those things are going to click off when they find out that you have not been successful with women.

Go up to them and ask them out, don't be afraid to make a fool out of yourself, but never make a fool out of yourself without learning something. This is the jerk secret. Women don't like jerks because they are jerks. Women like jerks because jerks are confident and experienced. A jerk doesn't care if the girl turns him down. He'll just take what he learned and ask the next one. So confidence is very attractive on it's own, but it also leads to experience which they find powerfully attractive. The secret to confidence with women is to remember that you don't know the women you approach and have no investment. They are just people; they don't belong on any sort of pedestal, and they don't want to be there. If you can join a nice guy's respect and kindness with a bad boy's confidence and lack of dependence, you'll be successful.

When you see a woman you find attractive, go try to talk to her. Remember that you don't like her, and you don't know anything about her. You just think she's pretty, and you're going to go talk to her to see if you two have any chemistry. It's not about you winning. It's about talking to enough girls to find one that works for you. If she gives you her number, call her the next day and try to arrange a date. If you go, have fun, and remember, you don't know anything about her. You're going to see if you like her. If things go well, call her a few days later and ask her out on a second date. As long as things go well keep hanging out. When you think she wants to be kissed, kiss her. Push the physical action at a pace that keeps her interest but doesn't threaten her. You just have to go mess up, dude. Don't confuse "a woman" with "the woman." You can't like her more than you know her. If you find yourself assigning all kinds of wonderful qualities to a woman you barely know, remind yourself that you don't know her.

• Thank you for encouragement! I'm sure I've heard before some of the things you said, but you've said it all in a short summary. Just do it!

• No sweat, but it's not just that. I'm talking about attitude. You have to forget about victory. You're trying to find a girl that you like. You're not trying to convince a girl that you really like to like you back. You're just giving them an opportunity to like you. You're putting your best foot forward, but if your best foot isn't good enough, you'll just move on to the next.

What Girls Said 3

• You'll have to trust me on this but if a girl likes you she won't give a sh*t. And as long as you actually try she won't fault you for mistakes.

I don't think most women will think is pathetic or cute but um pretty sure everywoman will feel special if you tell them how you feel. Even if they don't feel the sane way, which does happen and is normal, they still will be flattered.

So all in all give it a shot, as you're at zero there is nothing to loose, everything from here is experience gained

• ANYONE! Girls actually think it's cute when you tell them that you've never been in a relationship. And this also gives you a bit more wiggle room to make mistakes.

• inexperience is not a big deal or a deal breaker in any way. trust me, it's better than being around

What Guys Said 3

• theres always a first time for everything, unfortuneately it hurts guys more than girls due to girls higher expectations, standards

• Everything in life takes experience so you will have to make some mistakes in order to grow. I'm sure you could find a woman who is understanding of that and I'm sure there are many girls who lack relationship experience as well.

• I don't know.