She's coming off a bad break up?

OK ladies I've known this girl for a year we've Been trying to get dinner for a few weeks now but keep re -schedule she finally suggested we get a drink at a bar and watch football. Plus she's coming off a bad break up like 8 weeks ago

she's like 33, any suggestions?

What Girls Said 1

• -Take it slow with her.

-Keep it casual.

-Don't rush her to do anything she doesn't want to do (eg. kissing, sex, etc.)

-Follow her lead a little.

-Listen to her.

-Make her laugh.

That's about all I can think of. Let it be natural. Good Luck.

What Guys Said 1

• Iv recently found myself in a similar scenario. Personally iv tried to big a little deeper to find out just how badly my new interest break up was, if there was something I could do to help ease my crushes pain, or just speed up her whole moving on process.

The above is highly NOT recommended I hit a very exposed nerve and understandably so. Now I believe its all about baby steps, working at your ladies pace. Make her feel like she's in a marathon race and not a sprint to meet up with you or even begin dating you. Go with her flow

Form a guy who is in the same place currently I can see how this may be a little frustrating for a fellow Bro. But honestly I believe investing your time with this woman, talk to her make her feel like you know her.

Best of luck my friend good things come to those who wait.