Should I wait for him to text or text first?

my friends with benefits kind of had an argument about a week ago because he asked for naked photos and as soon I sent them he ignored all my texts but he says he sent replies I must just not have gotten them and now I feel bad. before I ask my question there's on thing you should know. I call him my friends with benefits but that's not exactly what it is. we met through his friend who was my rebound guy. one night ended up having a threesome with my guy an the rebound guy and we've been having sex ever since. his friend ( the rebound) isn't in the picture. I have feeling for him and he knows he hasn't said anything about it. so here's my question. should I text him to let him know I'm not made like "hey how was you day :) ' ? or should I wait for him to text me first? thanks we are 16

Most Helpful Girl

• As females we are always told to be mysterious and to not come across as needy. What they don tell you is that times have changed. There is nothing wrong with texting a guy first. Honestly, in my experience they seem to appreciate it sometimes. It's kind of like how we feel all special when they text us first. It makes them feel wanted. My personal rule is I text first one time for his 3.

Another point fans I know you don't want to hear it) but you are entirely too young to be having such complex relattionships. Slow down some. You want these guys to respect you and if a guy is sharing you with another guy then he obviously doesn't. I'm not trying to sound like an al lady. I'm 20 so I know your insecurities. Just be confident and keep it classy.

What Guys Said 1

• A threesome at 16? Shit, wonder what's in store for college.

What Girls Said 1

• Threesum at 16? :/