What can a guy do if all he wants is to be noticed by girls more?

How can I be what girls will notice or want. How to be more friendly with them. I want to be noticed but I feel like I am not

Most Helpful Girl

• Be confident in yourself. Shape up your appearance, if that'll make you feel better. And someone always notices. If there's someone out there looking (which, indeed there is) then they will see you. Maybe you being the shyest makes you stand out more to some. Just be yourself. It's okay to be shy sometimes. Girls think it's cute. Try to talk in the mirror or something. Boost your confidence, practice(:

• I kind of cried here it would mean so much if a girl really was looking at me

• Well kind of, kind of not. Be outgoing and approach. It's not that women don't notice its that you don't approach anyone. You can't always expect women to approach you. If you've tried this and it didn't work, be outgoing and confident with your group of friends and wait to be approached. If you haven't approached, now is the time to try. Go to a bar with your friends and ask a girl if she wants to dance or buy her a drink. Smile have fun. Tell her a little bit about yourself.

• So I guess I am confused on what I need to do. I want to be able to meet girls and be ongident in myself

What Girls Said 1

• Just be nice to the girls, be polite and don't act childish.

• They don't notice me

• than make something of your look, dress nice be just yourself! and if a girl is intressted in you they will notice you!

• Ok

What Guys Said 2

• this is gonna sound really corny, but improve yourself first. start doing a couple of pushups, get a haircut, get a new wardrobe. it sounds wrong, but changes to the self start outside in. dress confident, feel confident

• Eat well , dress well , put some cologne and stay confident .

Having said that , I am very shy lol

• Do girls notice you? I am shy too

• If you dress well and seem confident , some girls would definitely talk to you . And only thing is don't let the conversation die . Keep the conversation . Girls don't like when you cannot mantain a conversation . That's the reason the girl I like never approaches me lol... only other girls do .

• I will try