I always seem to text him first. Older, mature guys, please give your input?

I always seem to text him first. he tells me text him in the morning, or later, etc., but I'm just wondering what do you guys think? I will say he does call more then I call him. I usually text, and then later on in the day he will call. we aren't official, but we pretty much are. I just want to know, guys, how can I tell if he is thinking about me or even missing me? I want to one day not text him in the morning, to see if I get a response from him. but I don't want him to take that as me playing games, since I have texted him good morning every morning, I almost think he "expects" it. advice? thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• You text him in the morning ... he calls you more ... Should he stop calling and see if you call him more?

You don't need to play text/call games, you need to make it official if that's what you want.

What Guys Said 2

• I personally wouldn't worry, you can't read his mind so there's no point in worrying, learn to relax. If I was him I'd be happy to get a wake-up call every morning and that would be enough. I don't think simply because I don't text someone first that makes my feelings for them less genuine.

• You texting him in the morning is a good thing, I'll bet he looks forward to it. Don't play games or do something just to get a reaction from him, the way he treats you should let you know how he feels about you.

What Girls Said 1

• I've been here before.

And the answer was telling him that I felt like I always initiated communication.