Kissing one lip?

I had my first kiss with this guy last night and we were kissing and he kept doing this thing where he would just kiss one of my lips... sometimes the bottom one, sometimes the top one.. and I didn't know if I would say he was sucking on them buttt...

I didn't really like it but I didn't dislike it.

Do a lot of guys do this? and isthere any reason he would he be doing this? Do you think he would want it done back to him?

Most Helpful Guy

• i wouldn't freak out to much since if it's a closed mouth kiss it's usually the most common but I would try kissing the entire mouth closed and then turn it in to french. he's probably not used to it but ithink if you take the initiative he'll get the idea and return the favor it's also a huge turn on when the girl takes the lead in a kiss he'll get seriously turned on. haha

What Guys Said 1

• its normal. you have to do stuff like this to keep it fun. everyone does this. so yes do it back to him, and any thing else you can think of. gently bite his lower lip and stuff.

What Girls Said 1

• Thats all part of kissing, you'll get used to it. Yes do it back to him.