I decided to try see if I can establish something with her, this girl means the world to me.

Well ill keep it long story short, there is this girl who I've been friends with for about 2 years and we both developed strong feelings for each other but we never knew that either of us liked each other till I confessed my feelings in 12 text messages after a party . ( odd and weird I know).

So here is my question, I thought she was in a relationship but I thought wrong and I decided to try see if I can establish something with her, this girl means the world to me.

If you were in my shoes, what course of action would you take next?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Man, you confessed your feelings and STILL have to get on one knee?

Meh, just do it. Make her yours. Be direct, no BS.

• Ask her out. I can't really think there's anything else to do unless there are other details.

• I know, but I don't want to be straight up about it , I kinda want to be original I suppose. I want her to have an experience with me that she won't forget.

• "You're right". Why didn't you ask her out then? Seriously, just ask her out.

• at the time she was off and on with this guy , and now I just learned she's single.