What makes you want to respond?

What makes you want to respond to text messages? When it comes to the following:

Flirting:

Dating:

Fun:

It can be about anything really just what makes you want to respond and look forward to their next text message.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a couple of general rules when it comes to texting:

- I only reply if there is something for me to reply to. Like, a question, or an opening to give an opinion.

- I generally do not respond to one-worded text messages. Especially if the one word is "lol" or "k."

What Girls Said 3

• I like funny, long texts. I also like it when a guy is just himself and isn't trying to "sell" a false representation or even just bragging about himself to me. When someone is really boring and doesn't talk about anything or is too preditable and too needy, it makes me want to stop texting them.

• I like when a guy is just as random and silly as I am. When I'm texting a guy and he's really fun to talk to.. can keep a conversation going.. has hilarious random moments... I look forward to always talking to him.

• Keep them fun, relevant and a question about us helps. :)

What Guys Said 0