Teenage years are something you never get back?

I feel like I missed a large portion of my life, while all the other guys in my teenage years were getting girlfriends and having fun with girls partying and such, I was always indoors playing video games or something by myself

now I'm 21 and still have nothing while they are all moving on with their lives, what's the point in my life anymore?

Most Helpful Girl

• you can't go back and change the past, all you can do now is make the most of the life you have. make the most of your 20's

your there's no point my life life because I didn't do anything as a teen is a sorry attitude and pathetic

What Girls Said 1

• Change it now while you can if you feel like you are missing that. Not everybody needs those things though. You may be one of those people.

What Guys Said 7

• I wasted my teen years. I don't regret it that much. I didn't take full advantage of my 20's. That was more of a mistake. 21 is still frigging young. Live today.

• oh thank god they are over lol , not that I didn't like it , but I like the freedom and responsability I have now waaayyyy better :D

• Life isn't all about girls and partying. Even though it's never too late for that, single girls are always there to have fun with :).

• i missed out too

• I'm that way also. It's something you need to accept. Move on. Set new goals.

• Get a private season from a stripper every week or so, then you'll catch up :D

• Never too late to start...