Do you surround yourself with 'good' or 'bad' people?

We all know the difference between good and bad.

Do you morally consider yourself a 'good' or a 'bad' person?

And do you hang out with morally 'good' or 'bad' people?

Updates:
I ask this because I think I'm a good guy while I have a mix of both

I hang out with bad people because I want to help them but I think I'm going to stop hanging out with them and just start hanging out with good people

0|0
7|5

Most Helpful Girl

• None of my friends are really bad ppl. I have some that are more good than others. I got my friends who do their homework never got a detention in their entire life, go to church regularly, then I got my weed smokin', bang your friends sister, then steal your mom's car kinda friends :l

They're all good people with different hobbies

0|0
    0|0
    • I wouldn't constitute the latter as good people.

What Girls Said 6

• I surround myself with great people :)

0|0
    0|0
  • If, by bad you mean naughty bad, then yes, quite a few of the people I'm around are bad. If by bad, you mean, cruel bad, then no they're not the people I hang around with. They're generally pretty nice and fun.

I think that I am a somewhat good person. I usually put others in front of me and try walking in someone's shoes before judging them.

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends. Most people have some good morals and some bad morals. It's not like I know exactly who that person is before hanging out with them in order to get to know them better. Sometimes you just learn the hard way. I would say I surround myself with people that I enjoy being around no matter what their moral standard is...mine just happens to be good.

0|0
    0|0
  • i consider myself a morally grey person...

and I hang out with morally good people. generally. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Good ones just like myself :)

0|1
    0|0
  • good. why waste time with the bad?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• i consider myself grey, more good I guess. strangely, now that I think about it, I consider my friends morally good. they may lack motivation and be smokers and drinkers, but they would not intentionally cause harm to someone just for the sake of causing harm. they are willing to be helpful if someone is in need

1|0
    0|0
  • good people, my friends call me 'the bad influence of the group ' XD

0|0
    0|0
    • I still consider myself as a good guy though , its just abot stupid drinking ideas that I have bad influence xd although I fall for bad girls sometimes , I guess I want to fix them or something

• In my perspective they are gold people

0|0
    0|0
  • Good obviously. The 'bad' ones can rub off on me. I just stay the hell away from 'em.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has their own value... Even those you label bad can prove themselves very useful at times.

0|0
    0|0