Is it normal for a guy to be this excited after the first date or is this a red flag?

He couldn't take his eyes off me, held my hand, and text me a few times afterward. He asked if he could see me again the day after. And yesterday he told me " he thought we went well together" and that he liked me. I am not use to this, I am use to guys I like and are attracted to, not liking me back . Is this just game? Can a guy really be this excited about a chick after the first date? I mean if he is being honest, I am super excited, but usually stuff blows up in my face, so I won't hold my breath

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think he's running game on you, but I do think he might turn out to be clingly and emotionally over-dependent. I have a friend who's tall, dark, handsome, smart, and rich, and he sucks so bad with women. They love him at first, because he's so good looking, but he's just like a lost, little puppy and they can't stand it.

• give him my number please!

• i would love to have a goodlooking smart man like that...i absolutely LOVE attention. f*** those other chicks.

What Guys Said 5

• This is a little off topic, but I still answered your question below.

May I ask how did you meet this guy in the first place? And how did you agree to going on a first date with him?

Were you thinking something simple as, "Oh he looks cute so I'll give him a chance." Or were you thinking something else about why you wanted to go on a first date with him?

• If you actually know him already on a deep level than its a good sign if you meet him not to long ago I would run for the hills

• Yeah you are fine. If this guy was sleazy, you would know. Keep dating him, and after a few more dates you will be certain if he is genuine or not. I say give him the benefit of the doubt.

• Personally, I think it's a good sign, assuming you are interested in him as well. Usually the game thing is where they make themself scarce/not liking you back initially. Like you said, I guess most girls are somehow attracted to that for whatever reason...meh.. I personally would be happy if I could avoid the whole game thing with a girl I liked.

• hmmm I am not sure

What Girls Said 0