Is it in bad taste to give my number to a hospital ER nurse?

He did a fine job. I'd like to date him. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is one girl in particular I saw who works in a mall, and I wish I asked for her number the day I first spoke to her. Since I was in that girl's workplace and wanted to exchange numbers with her, that means - from my perspective - I would not have seen it as bad taste.

I have that worry too. Is is bad taste to ask for a girl's number in her workplace? It can be. But you can use your judgement, and I think you are OK to give this guy your number.

Everybody tells me "just go for it!" I will take their advice when I go back to the mall. And I'll forward the same advice to you.

• Thanks! My advice to you is not to ask her for her number. Slip her yours instead. It's quite awkward being asked for your number at work! If she wants to call, she will, or even leave a note for her to text you which might make her more inclined to do so as it's less intimidating.

Good luck darling!

• I ended up asking her, and she gave me her email address. She has a boyfriend.

• Oh damn! Well it was worth a try! Good job :)

What Guys Said 2

• Not bad taste at all how else are you supposed to meet people at a bar when everybody is half drunk at least you know this guy has a job

• I see no reason why you shouldn't

What Girls Said 4

• what were you in the ER for?

• LOL. 'he did a find job'... :p

give it to him! :)

• He could lose his license if he tries to date you.

• haha go for it. you're no longer his patient. he's fair game