To all you guys out there, do you mind sitting at her house as sort of a "first date"?

Alrighty. There's this guy at my school, and we've both confessed that we like each other, and he asked me if I would like to hang out some time, which I agreed to. But, my parents said that he has to hang out at my place at least once, if not two or three times, so they can get to know him before they let me go out with him by myself. I have a small house, 7 little siblings, and I live in a small town so there's not really much to do in the colder seasons besides go to a movie theater where there is only one movie per week and it's not always one we would be interested in seeing. The only things really to do at my house that I can think of would be board games, watching a movie, or playing video games. What would you guys think about being at her house with her family for the first couple of dates? Would you like to play board/video games or watch a movie? Is there something else that we can do that doesn't involve much space, can be done with my parents walking through the room, and won't be too much affected by little kids running around?

Most Helpful Guy

• do you have your own room? Or at least a area where you won't b bugged too much? I would b OK with hanging out and watching a movie or even t.v. Just tell the guy your parents want him to come over a couple times before you can hang out somewhere else. The guy will more then understanding then you think and won't mind doing what you wanna do

• haha, that's the thing, we really don't when it's cold outside.We have a sunroom, but it's too cold for that now. And I sorta have my own room, but it's tiny and I share it with my baby sister, but she's only in there at night. And, we probably wouldn't be allowed in there with the door shut anyways. and thanks for the answer!

What Guys Said 3

• It's not a bad way to go. History lesson: that's actually how "dating" used to work in the early 20th century.

• yeah, I know. lol. But this would be my first time having a guy over or hanging out with a guy in a date-type setting, so I'm like really nervous and I don't want to do anything to loose his intrest, which is probably gonna be a hard task anymore because I'll have 7 kids running around! lol.

• Fine by me. A movie at her house can be great :) you could mix it and do other things, I don't know like cooking together (maybe making snacks for the movie?) or whatever..a date at home can be fun

• Thanks! I never thought about cooking! That could be fun.

• do what yah gotta do. have em over

What Girls Said 0