Why would a girl decide to stop texting?

This girl I really like used to hang out with me a few times a week, the odd weekend when she was free, and we texted a lot of the time, even during classes, which got me kicked out of class once because I accidentally took it off silent, and we both had a good laugh together, or so I thought. But sometime around 6 months ago she texted me asking me if I could text her less. I gave her some space and just texted "hey :)" and she didn't reply, and after a couple days I did the same and still no reply, then a week or two later and the same thing. Occasionally she does reply, but it's usually a short reply, and me sending her text back from her reply never gets me another reply. We are both still in college and have all but one class the same, and the previous year it used to be just us two a lot because we did a lot of the same subjects that others didn't do. She doesn't often speak during college, usually she only talks if it's about work or if I start the conversation. Does she just not like me? And if she doesn't, then how can I move on from her? Since the lack of replying I assumed she didn't like me much at all. Also, it might be important to add that I know how two faced she can be. With certain girls last year she used to tell me loads of things about how she got annoyed by them and how she just didn't like them, and on the occasion she does talk, she carries on saying how she doesn't like these people, yet she still acts like she is friends with them. But from what I've seen, if she doesn't like someone, she usually comments on how annoying she finds them to them, but she hasn't to me. Is this a good thing to think about or is it just something strange that should be ignored. I don't know how to stop thinking about her, and I really need some advice to help me so I can concentrate for the tons of coursework I need to complete. Please help, I'm so confused on what to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with the first reply. She may not like you that much I mean she may not want to deal with your feelings of love or she may have someone else on her mind now. I was like that once and I eventualy went out with the guy who I stopped texting now we are still togther and happy. So maybe she will turn back to you in a while for support. But for now she just isn't interested in you much at all. I'm sorry if the truth hurts my friend but the truth is the truth if you get what I mean.

The girl who tries to help everyone,

~Keenan Chapman~

“We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”

? Dr. Seuss�

What Girls Said 2

• She doesn't want to be near yhu..if she was interested then she would text yhu like before but now she nott.

• maybe she's just 2 faced and desides that your too uncool for her or something.

What Guys Said 1

• She's not into you as a boyfriend and maybe even as good friend. She might feel if she responds to you, you are going to want to carry a convo with her and she doesn't want that. She proabably knows you're crushing on her, and wants to avoid dealing with your feelings. Move on man, there's girls out there that would reciprocate your feelings, those are the ones you wanna be crushing on.