I'm still unsure and since he's a flirt. Please answer I'm desperate!!?!

We kiss and hug and chat with each other, but we don't go out And he does it publicly so its not like he's hiding it. He's a senior while I'm a freshmen but we don't mind the age difference. I also know how to date older guys since that's the only people I date: older guys, but also he's a BIG flirt. I understand that since I'm a flirt myself but since we start doing stuff together I watch myself. And its not like he don't care because a boy kiss me and I was unsure about our relationship so I kiss back, but I told him and he was really upset but we got over that and we hold hands and he be saying he miss me and every min he tell me I'm beautiful and pretty but I'm still unsure and since he's a flirt I'm scared to get hurt. I don't what to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• What is it you want from him, honey?

Get to the heart of the matter and ask him point blank what it is you have with him. I understand how we all want to avoid the sting of rejection, but the truth, whatever it is, has to be better than the limbo you find yourself in. Gather up the courage you need to get the answers from the only one who can give them to you. You won't find the what you need here.

Best of luck to you, sweetie.

What Guys Said 2

• What is your question?

I think you should follow your heart in manner that is comfortable to you if possible. It's just about finding balance about what you really want and how much risk there is and how much it will cost you! Is it worth it? Answer this question for yourself. And go for what you want.

• Tell him what you want

What Girls Said 1

• Be blunt, ask him If he wants to make it serious or just be friends with benefits,There's no problem on being straight forward, and if it makes him upset oh well, you and him need to know if you're going to get hurt because if you don't ask now you may start to develop feelings for him and feel bad about flirting with other guys, so all in all just be straight forward and ask.

DTR :)