Stuck between two lovers??

So I was seeing this guy for awhile but we never made anything official or we never kissed, we we're in that stage of friendship but we both knew we wanted more. We went out on dates, held hands, and cuddled together in front of people. The last time I saw him was for Halloween and I tried inviting him out to dates with me but he always said, "oh I can't right now I'm busy" or " not today" so I gave up trying. He texted me those nights to apologize and have a conversation with me. But I haven't heard from him in a bout a week. So recently a friend of mine just told me he has a huge crush on me but he never told me because he was always nervous. So I told him that I liked him too, so long story short, me and this new guy or going on a date this weekend. Was it wrong for me to leave the other guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• All sounds simple, nothing wrong anywhere. If you like guy 2 go with him. But if you are going to leave him in the cold as soon as guy 1 comes back to you then be clear to guy 2 that you don't want anything serious with him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• No, you aren't in the wrong. From the sound of it, you were not in a committed relationship with Guy #1 and he seems to have been avoiding you. I say go out with Guy #2 and ditch Guy #1.

• No, follow your heart.