When should I kiss her?

She been my friend for the past few years, but I feel like lately she's been wanting to move into a relationship. We'll hug when I drop her off after hanging out, but when should I go in for a kiss, and how do I tell? How should I do it anyway?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have an idea. One day, when you drop her off, pull her aside instead of hugging her and ask her if she would like to be your girlfriend. If she says yes, then kiss her. If she says no, then smile and say okay and hug her.

Kudos to you for being able to tell when a girl wants a relationship, rather than asking for signs and signals. :D

What Girls Said 1

• do you know for sure if she wants a relationship? you shouldn't kiss her until you know because then it could make the friendship really weird.

What Guys Said 2

• I think you should tell her that you want to take her out on a date, instead of springing a kiss on her.

• hmmm I'm not sure