Guys, how would you act on a date if you met a girl online at you girl online and you didn't like her?

What if you were on a dating site and set up a first date and you didn't like her or didn't think she was pretty?

Or does that even matter because you have message for a couple weeks and you know her personality.

What Guys Said 1

• well, IF I knew her personality and didn't like her I wouldn't set up a date in the first place.

If I was on a date with her, id just talk to her like a friend. ha ha one time I set up a 'get together' with a girl I met online, she ended up not being as sexy as I expected so I had my roommate call me to act like my boss and asking me to come in to work. So I had her go. lol I know that might have been the wrong thing to do, but I honestly didn't want to tell her directly that I wasn't attracted at all.

What Girls Said 1

• I think that could happen with me and I'm kind of worried about it. I've talked to guys who think I'm attractive and they like me online, but I think if they met me in person they would see that I'm not that great looking. I still have an awesome personality, but the webcam kind of makes me look better than I am.