Why would he want to hang out during the day?

I've had this drinking buddy for nearly four years and we catch up every month to drink at his and go to the pub. It's really fun and we've never slept together just been friends. Anyway our monthly catch up is this weekend and he wants to hang out all day. He didn't even mention drinking. He asked me to plan something fun and I have no idea what we could do because we've always been around each other drunk not sober. I'm confused, help.

Most Helpful Girl

• He has a good time with you and wants to spend more time with you.So go ahead and go hangout that's a good sign actually.

What Guys Said 1

• If you think he is acting strange and out of place, then maybe he is. He might be planning better things for you . . . lucky you .

What Girls Said 1

• He just want to know you better. For Example how your sober lol. He might like you as well. Or maybe he don't feel like drinking that much anymore and he wants to hang out with you but not in drunk atmosphere. Never know