First date, should I have gone for a kiss or not?

So just had the first date with a girl and it went pretty well. In the end when we were waiting for her bus it seemed like she wouldn't have mind me giving her a kiss on the lips... actually she might've wanted me to but I didn't go for it since it was pretty much in public and I could've been wrong. (tbh I don't like making out in public so it just didn't feel right to kiss her since it was the first date).

I texted her after I had fun and we agreed to go out again though. So It's okay I guess but I just want to know your opinions :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you should've kissed her. I can understand you not wanting to do it at the bus stop. The next time you go out with her do it at some point during the date if you'd rather not do it at the end.

• I never actually thought if I should, I just thought I wanted to from halfway until the end of the date. I just didn't think the places were right :p

• Only after the date I thought: Should I have?

• Don't worry about it so much and just go for it.

What Girls Said 2

• Its better not to do that on the frist date maybe a hug or kiss on the cheek. Its better to wait for the right moment. : )

• No. I never kiss on a first date

What Guys Said 2

• As a rule of thumb I always remember this: If I think "Should I be kissing her right now?", than it means I should be kissing her right now. No matter which date it is.

• If you have to ask or wonder... No you shouldn't... Wait for chemistry to be there...